TravelCash is currently developing a mobile wallet for iOS and Android
Can currently process between 1,000 to 5,000 transactions per second
Instead of carrying cash or credit cards while traveling, simply pay with your phone
TravelCash charges 1% per transaction, saving merchants up to 70% over credit cards
Apps for Android and Mac coming Q1 2019
No personal data is ever used, triple-encryption approach is virtually impossible to hack
Mobile Application Wireframes
How Does TravelCash Work?
Why is TravelCash Different?
Instead of worrying about carrying cash or credit cards while traveling, users simply pay for goods and services using a digital wallet on their phones or mobile devices. It’s fast, safe and simple.
Think of us as travelers checks for the digital age.
For merchants, TravelCash offers substantial savings. We can process transactions for just 1% of the purchase price, saving merchants 50% to 70% on credit card fees.
We envision TravelCash being accepted in every aspect of travel
- from online travel booking sites to hotels, from resorts to cruise ships, in restaurants and at gas pumps - and even for use with Uber and AirBnB locations.
1 Global payment processing over the Stellar platform
2 Stellar is capable of processing between 1,000 to 5,000 of transactions per second
3 TravelCash charges retailers just 1% per transaction
4 Substantial savings to merchants of up to 50% to 70% over credit card fees
5 TravelCash removes all exchange rate risks, counter-party risks & financial system bureaucracy
6 No possible exposure of client personal or financial information during transfers
7 TravelCash wallets will be fully recoverable
8 Removes the costs associated with international currency exchanges
Executives and Board Members
We have assembled an unparalleled executive team. Combined, we have more than 130 years experience in digital currency,
the travel industry, finance, banking, marketing and government relations.
Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President, Global Sales
Chief Vision Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Executive Vice President, Corporate Development
Executive Vice President, Operations
Executive Vice President, Finance
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Director, Government Relations
Secretary, Board of Directors
• C Corp is formed
• Seed round raised initial funding
• Mobile frame work and 82 comprehensive wire frames completed
• McCarter & English hired to assist the company with private round fundraising
Q3 & Q4 2018
• Accepted into International Blockchain Consulting (IBC) Group Private Placement Division
Q3 & Q4 2018 (expected)
• Mobile development to begin on October 15th
• Initiate $30M in private sale and security token offering
• Begin signing up beta testing partners
Q1 & Q2 2019 (expected)
• Expect minimum working mobile apps to be completed
• Bets test with Hard Rock Riviera Maya near Cancun, Mexico
• Beta test with NK Medical Group
• Partner with an independent sales organization (ISO) with focus on hospitality
• Begin selling TravelCash to corporations
Thanks for your message. Someone will be in touch shortly.